On a Saturday Afternoon I was waiting for my game against the Red Devils. My brother Matthew had his game right before mine and I had to wait. But when the game ended I had my game too. So after that I got to go right out to the field for pre game practice. When pre game practice ended I realized I was pitching that game so I practiced with my dad before. When game time hit My friend Conner and Conrad were playing against my team. When game time hit I was pitching the first inning with 3 strike outs. Batting was a whole different story When the inning ended with batting we were already up 4 to 0. I was pitching again then Conner came up and he hit a single right to shortstop and the throw was a bit slow. When the third inning hit we were winning 4 to 2 in the game and I was up with Conner pitching. I hit one right to Conrad too and landed right in front of him and was safe for a single. In the third inning we had two strikeouts and one ground ball hoped right to my glove to shutout the game.